Skip to content
Keto Chocolate Muffins
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- ½ cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup of Erythritol
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 cup of Cream
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter, melted
- ½ cup of Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 175C
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, and baking powder.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs, and cream. Mix well.
- Add the melted butter and combine.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 holes of a standard muffin tray that has been lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake for 20 minutes, the muffins will look puffed up and slightly spring back when touched.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tin, or eat them straight away – beware of the molten chocolate chips. The muffins will shrink back a little as they cool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.